Sri Dwarka Dham Yatra 2019
ISKCON Dwarka , New Delhi
Please accept our humble obeisance. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. All glories to Srila Guru and Gauranga.
The Yatra Committee is glad to inform you that the Annual Kartik Yatra with HH Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj ji for the year 2019 will be to Sri Dwarka Dham , Gujrat . During this Yatra we will visit Dwarkapuri Sri Rukmini Dwarkadhish Temple ,will have lots of Shravan and Kirtan in the divine association of HH Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj ji along with other senior god brothers/sisters., HH Prabodhanand Saraswati Swami, HH Bhakti Ashraya Vaishanava Swami, HH Bhakti AnugrahaJanardan Swami will also grace the occasion. There will also be a Grand Hari Naam festival and book distribution in Dwarka Yatra.
It is HH Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj’s desire that every devotee should join this Yatra to get benefitted from this spiritual opportunity.
Please read the following details carefully before applying for the Yatra. Please note that all Important Dates / All timings are as per Indian Standard Time.
- IMPORTANT DATES:
DELHI/NCR Devotees opting for train travel facility:
- Last date for Registration (with Laxmi submitted): 30th August’ 2019
- Please contact your respective temple leaders for registration.
- Registration after 30th August 2019 (for Delhi/NCR devotees) will attract an extra charge of Rs 500.
- Devotees from Delhi/NCR who are opting for only accommodation and meals they can register online* until 30st August 2019.
- For devotees from any part of India/abroad who are reaching Shri Dwarkapuri by their own means: Last date for online booking with payment for accommodation, meals, internal bus travel is 30th August 2019.
- Yatra Program starts on 5th November 2019 morning 10am.
- Yatra concludes on 8th November 2019 morning.
- Yatra committee is giving accommodation for 04 nights (4th, 5th , 6th and 7th Nov)
*Travelling time is not included in above dates. Travelling time is extra.
Please check in Yatra detail for detailed schedule
Important Contact Detail
- *Yatra website: sridhamyatra.com – The website is available for information and for registration it should be open soon.
- For queries you can write at email@example.com or call us on8506050853 and 9716977898.
The minimum qualification for applying for the Yatra is as follows:
- Chanting minimum 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna Mahamantra daily and following the four regulative
Principles including restraint from tea and coffee from the date of Registration.
- If any devotee is not meeting above criteria, counselor / Temple president / other senior devotees recommendation is required.
- Applicant should follow the prescribed dress code of Dhoti-kurta for men and Sari for women.
- Yatra committee has a right to cancel any devotee’s application without prior notice.
- REGISTRATION OPTIONS INCLUDING TRAIN TRAVEL:
|1||Congregation||Sleeper Train, General room-sharing, meals.||Rs. 5000 per person||Respective Temple Leader/Online @ www.sridhamyatra.com|
|2||Congregation||3A/C Train, Deluxe A/C room-sharing, meals .||Rs. 8000 per person||Respective Temple Leader/Online @ www.sridhamyatra.com|
|3||Congregation||A/C Train, Super Deluxe A/C room-sharing, meals .||Rs. 11000 per person||Respective Temple Leader/Online @ www.sridhamyatra.com|
|4||Children (5-10yrs)||Sleeper Train, Bed sharing with parents, meals .||General – 2500/- Deluxe – 4000/-
Super Deluxe – 5500/-
|Respective Temple Leader/Online @ www.sridhamyatra.com|
- REGISTRATION OPTIONS FOR ACCOMODATION/MEALS/YATRA REGISTRATION/INTERNAL BUS TRAVEL (WITHOUT OPTING FOR TRAIN FACILITY)
The below facilities options are open for the devotees from any part of India/abroad who are reaching Shri Dwarka Dham by their own means.
|1||Congregation||General Room-sharing, meals .||Rs. 3000 per person||Respective Temple Leader/Online @ www.sridhamyatra.com|
|2||Congregation||Deluxe room-sharing, meals .||Rs. 4000 per person||Respective Temple Leader/Online @ www.sridhamyatra.com|
|3||Congregation||Super Deluxe room-sharing, meals .||Rs . 7000 per person||Respective Temple Leader/Online @ www.sridhamyatra.com|
|4||Congregation||Dormitory – Economical weak devotees with Prassadam||Rs 1500 per person||Respective Temple Leader/Online @ www.sridhamyatra.com|
# Devotees who are opting for separate rooms will have to pay Rs—-/2-bed room and … rs extra bed for Delux rooms. ( Rs …/2-bed room and …. rs extra bed for Super Delux rooms). For example if one couple (02 persons) wants a separate deluxe room, they will have to pay ….. = … for 03 days.
Online registration is available from 20th July 2019 to 30th August 2019. Registration from 30th August to 30thSeptember’19 will be levied late payment charges of Rs 500 depending on availability of accommodation.
Last date for cancellation of Registration with full refund (less handling charge Rs. 1000) 15th October 2019
Last date for settling all accounts related matters before 15th December 2019.
For registration, devotee need to visit www.sridhamyatra.com and do online registration as single / family / group on separate and sharing basis. Payment has to be made online immediately with aCredit / Debit card or Net Banking. Registration will be confirmed only after the payment process is complete.
Registration is COMPULSORY for all devotees attending the Yatra including brahmacharis, children less than 4 years of age, senior devotees etc.
Details of banks that allow net banking facility are available at www.sridhamyatra.comDevotees should note that only Debit / Credit cards issued in India are acceptable for payment.
Limited accommodation is available in Sri Dwarka Dham. In case accommodation is exhausted, the
Registration will start on Waiting List. If Yatra Committee is able to arrange for additional accommodation,
waiting list will get confirmed. Otherwise these devotees will have to try for Substitution.
Registration from 30th August 2019 to 30th September’19 will be levied late payment charges of Rs 500 depending on availability of accommodation.
- Those devotees who do not want accommodation & transportation facility but wants prasadam facility, separate prasadam coupon counter will be available in Pandal Area.
- Those who are not well versed with computers can approach their Counselor to register them for the Yatra.
- All brahmacharis/Sponsored devotee should also compulsorily register through their respective centers / Counselors/ temple presidents etc
- It is mandate to carry ID car.Adhara card , Pan Card etc..
- Please make sure that your personal information is up-to-date
- Mobile number if any (to receive Yatra updates),
- Email address if any.
- Age and sex
- As far as possible, group communication regarding the Yatra will be through email and SMS during the Yatra.You are entitled for this facility only if you have provided correct contact information.
- Registration shall be strictly non-transferable, i.e. once registered you cannot interchange it with anyone else except with prior approval of the Yatra Committee.
- If you want to cancel registration for the yatra, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th Oct 2019 , failing stands NO REFUNDS.
- Traveling arrangements from one’s place of residence to Railway station on the day of Yatra and back have to be made by the concerned devotees / participants on their own.
- The Yatra committee will not arrange internal travel arrangements for visiting various holy places during the Yatra wherever required. Devotees will have to arrange their own rikshas, private vehicles etc for internal travel on their own risk & cost and the Yatra committee shall not be responsible for the same.
- All communications regarding special travel arrangements should be mailed to email@example.com
- Norms regarding conduct of the devotees pertaining to visiting the places, security, dress code, shopping,
regulative principles, etc. would also be intimated by the Yatra committee through a separate information booklet.
- All the participants are expected to strictly follow the instructions of the Yatra Committee and other Sub-
Committees like security, prasadam, crowd management etc.
- Any discrepancy will be viewed seriously and the concerned devotee will be debarred from future participation in Yatras.
- Observations of the vigilance committee will be taken into account for executing the disciplinary action and decision of the Yatra committee would be irrevocable in this regard.
If, in the event of a natural catastrophe or due to any unavoidable reasons, the Yatra needs to be cancelled, the Yatra committee will refund the appropriate charges after deducting the expenses already incurred.
All correspondence / clarifications must be referred to the Yatra committee through our Help line nos / or emails.
Devotees attending this Yatra are doing so entirely on their own risk. Under no circumstances shall the members of the Yatra committee in particular or ISKCON Dwarka New Delhi in general, individually or collectively, be liable for any loss or damage in any way due to any cause beyond your / our control.